We appreciate your activity and membership, so once you login these ads disappear.

Any Red Dead Rebellion - 2014: Tell The World!!

Discussion in 'About RDR (On Topic)' started by Tomahawk Soldier, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Tomahawk Soldier

Tomahawk Soldier Greenhorn

I actually don't even attend the meetings myself, as I am not a Rockstar San Diego employee. My cousin works for Rockstar San Diego and these are actually her words: "I asked about Golden Guns in Rebellion and we have decided that Golden Guns are staying." I am just a member of Rockstar Toronto.

Next meeting is Thursday I beiieve. They will be discussing gameplay.
  2. TequilaFire

TequilaFire Administrator Staff Member

Well I am not doubting your story, but you might want to be careful as Rockstar has been known
    to fire people for leaking info on games before they want the info released.
    Wouldn't want to see your cousin in trouble.
    I can't wait for the next RDR release though and love having the inside scoop!
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Tomahawk Soldier

The gameplay discussion was cancled. Right now, GTA V is the most improtant project and its storyline and multiplayer features aren't even finished, so the RD Rebellion discussions are postponed. Also, Bully might be seeing a sequel. If it does get a sequel, the protagonist will be someone entirely different attending Bullworth Academy.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Joe

Joe Greenhorn

Anymore information? Any word on where it is located/ what type of terrain we will see?
  5. Tomahawk Soldier

MULTIPLAYER

Customizable multiplayer characters! You will be able to create your own outlaw or choose a character from the Red Dead series. Titles and emblems are once again editable. Crews will be available in this game just like Max Payne 3 and Grand Theft Auto 5 but it is undecided whether crews will be able transfer over from MP3 or GTA-V into Rebellion. Crews/Posses can have their own special outfits marked with a gang symbol but this is only available for players with a certain level of experience. Crew/Posse Gang Matches are playable and winning these will reward your entire crew with a large ammount of Xp and Multiplayer Money.

Multiplayer Money is indeed making a return. The money can be used for gambling and for buying items in the all new Outfiter Store. After unlocking items, you will have to buy them. In the Outfiter Store you will be able to purchase new weapons, new mounts, clothing for your custom character, titles, and emblems. Multiplayer Money will no longer be replenished after time; you must earn it. Multiplayer Money can be obtained by coming in 1st-3rd place in any public multiplayer match, completing gang hideouts, completing Cooperative Missions, Land Grab games, and gambling of course.

24-player session are being discussed. This would only be for Free Roam, though. However, it does not look likely.

Pros: The map will be larger than before. There should be more than 16 players available in a game because it will be difficult for them to encounter each other in such a large area. With more people in the game, it would be a lot more fun and challenging. This also supports the purpose of increasing the number of members available in a posse.
    Cons: Too many things going on at once will jeprodize the connectivity server. Also, this would push the console beyond their limit. Graphic upgrades, realistic gameplay, customization features are the main focuses. An expanded ammount of players per session would be too much.

SINGLE PLAYER

This game will be deeper into the world of violence and low-honor than before.
    - You can now violently execute people. There will also be parts of the game where you may hang someone, creating a realistic feel to the western life.
    - Prostitues can now be taken into your home.
    - Gun, drugs, jewlery and prostitution importing and exporting bussiness opportunities.
    - Desicion-making returns, and your desicions will affect the ending of the game.
    - Random mission formerly known as "Stranger Tasks" will be available again. Some of these can be triggered through the desicions you make in the story-line's missions.
    - You must raise through the ranks of your gang to have any control over them. Their respect can be gained through side-missions, like killing an important member of a rival gang, or accompanying them in lawless activity.
    - Fight Clubs can be joined.
    - Story's Main Focus (SPOILER): Charlie has been gone for 9 years after heading to the East. After hearing of his brother's death, he returns to the west and sees that many things have changed. He decided that he would live the rest of his lief in the west peacefully, and not make the same mistakes as his brother. . . But it seems to be impossible to get away from the underground world of crime and rebellion.

GTA V

The idea of guns from Red Dead Redemption being in Grand Theft Auto 5 as antiques was initially false, but is now being considered. If this is made into a reality, it would only be available as DLC. But it isn't likely for developers to take the idea of a fan.

Tell me what you want to know about GTA V. The project is almost over now.

It is now decided that the game's main setting shall be a new location. It is suppose to be based on the 1905-1906 western part of America. The map will be significantly larger than Redemption's.

SORRY FOR WAIT!
    • Like Like x 1
  6. aymencan

aymencan Gunslinger

finally i can take Prostitues to my home :D
  7. Persht

Persht Administrator Staff Member

REVENGE IS MINE!!!! *rated post dumb* buahahahahahah
    • Funny Funny x 2
  8. Joe

Joe Greenhorn

Do you know a release date for GTA V or even an estimate for Read Dead Rebellion? Would RDR be on the next generation of consoles? How do we know that this information is accurate? (Not trying to be a snob). Thanks!
  9. Tomahawk Soldier

GTA V will be released in May 2013 if not earlier. There is no release date for Rebellion, but it looks like the game will be finished by late 2013 to 2014. Red Dead Rebellion is actually planned to be the first Rockstar game to come out for the next generation consoles but, as of now, it's impossible to tell when those consoles will be released. Well, the project has literally been started about 2 days ago and there are constant changes being made. I will try to keep everyone up to date with the changes.
  10. Joe

Joe Greenhorn

Yeah I thought that it would be in the Spring as GTA IV was released in April and RDR in May, thanks for the estimate. That all sounds great, I'm definitely picking up the new console as soon as it comes out. I actually can not wait for the new Read Dead. Thanks for the updates, I'll definitely be checking this thread very often. Thanks again!
  11. jason

jason Gunslinger

okay tomahawk soldier 2 questions.first you can no longer see mexico? second u said the map would be different but if tumbleweed is still there wouldnt it have to be the same map just bigger? thank u
    • Like Like x 1
  12. TequilaFire

TequilaFire Administrator Staff Member

LMAO, Welcome to the site!
    • Like Like x 1
  13. jason

jason Gunslinger

14. jason

jason Gunslinger

so this game takes place when?
  15. jason

jason Gunslinger

does anyone know about redemption's blackwater massacre in 1899?i would like that to be a mission
  16. jason

jason Gunslinger

i know right?
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Persht

Ah! Bringing in a Young Landon Ricketts? This seems interesting :)
  18. RRS187

RRS187 BadBoyz4LifeRobi

you mean Mister Kelley lmao
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. Persht

Haha Mr. Kelly? HECK no. If they bring him back from revolver as some sort of boss battle, then he better die in fewer headshots. hahaha
  20. RRS187

RRS187 BadBoyz4LifeRobi

I read in an article over 1 1/2 years ago that Landon Rickets is Mr Kelly in RedDeadRevolver and Uncle is Red Harlow :) not sure if that's true tho :D